deleted

Deziel0495

Formerly ScanPEI
Database Admin
Do you need help setting up a feed on a Raspberry Pi? For a long while I struggled with this. I know people like myself struggle with Linux software. I have found a way to help setup a raspberry pi without all the headache with the trail and error. For those that are struggling getting one going, or are using a pc right now, or just starting out and want to use a Raspberry Pi, contact me. I can help you for a small donation for my time. Raspberry Pi's run flawlessly and consume less power than a PC as some know and some may not know. I just want to let people know that are coming here for answers to the questions they have I don't mind to help because I was in the same boat at one time as you. You can email me anytime. Thanks for reading....
I may be wrong, just my opinion... but it doesn't seem like you "don't mind helping" if you are soliciting donations offering help and advice on a forum that provides free help and advice everyday from members both as professionals and hobbyists. Maybe I'm missing the point? 🤷‍♂️

I myself if I am eager to help I do it, expecting nothing in return. But again, you do you.

ke4ldu

I may be wrong, just my opinion... but it doesn't seem like you "don't mind helping" if you are soliciting donations offering help and advice on a forum that provides free help and advice everyday from members both as professionals and hobbyists. Again, maybe I'm missing the point. 🤷‍♂️

I myself if I am eager to help I do it, expecting nothing in return. But again, you do you.
I am sorry. Didnt mean to make anyone mad. Delete post please.

Deziel0495

Formerly ScanPEI
Database Admin
Okay. maybe you know one that will. Or maybe a moderator will do it. Again Sorry...
I'm sure it will be locked or deleted once a moderator sees it since you've requested it, or maybe not. I'm sure it's perfectly fine I just didn't see the logic in it that's all. Maybe try the classifieds since you are technically offering a service.