Deleting Close Call Hits!!!! Can't seem to

Status
Not open for further replies.

pointy

Hi. I was pretty pleased with myself to use the hits with scan feature, set it up so that all my hits would go into qk31......fine no problems.............but I cant seem to delete the individual found channels.....

I can lock out the system but there is no way on this green earth I can work out how to get rid of them individually. Someone please help me.

Pointy.

Aaron88

What model is your scanner? Mine is a Bearcat BC-92XLT. Here is how I delete channels. Press HOLD on the found channel and press PROGRAM and enter all zero's and press PROGRAM again and that should delete the unwanted channel. Let me know if that does not work and I will try to think of something else. I hope that helps! Aaron.

Aaron88

Also on my scanner, to unlock the keypad press FUNCTION and press the BACKLIGHT/ LOCK button to unlock the scanner.

pointy

Aaron88 said:
Also on my scanner, to unlock the keypad press FUNCTION and press the BACKLIGHT/ LOCK button to unlock the scanner.

Sorry, My scanner is the Uniden 996 Digital Scanner.

Aaron88

Okay, sorry I am unable to help. Does your scanner have a toll-free number? You may be able to call them for info.

pointy

Aaron88 said:
Okay, sorry I am unable to help. Does your scanner have a toll-free number? You may be able to call them for info.

Oh Dear......I feel a bit silly now. Just read the manual!! No wonder I couldn't find the option to delete the found channels. The radio deletes them on power down.
Teach me to try and learn this scanner on the fly.

Sorry...."Blushing" ;-(

trunker0205

Try this..Hit menu then go to "Program System" hit enter,navigate to "Close Call" enter again and I think you look for edit channel hit enter then you will have the option to delete..

Im not at home so i cant actually do it,this is all by memory so I hope it's correct..

Status
Not open for further replies.