Deleting more then 1 freq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upsmannj

Just got my new TRX-1 can someone tell me how to delete more then one freq. at a time. I want to start over with other freqs, and don't want what I downloaded in it. thanks

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Delete more than 1

I don't have a TRX-1/2 I have the WS1080. So unless there's some NEW stuff added to those over my version ... you do it in the EZScan software in the CONVENTIONAL or TRUNKED tabs. Score the first line with your cursor/mouse, press, hold down the shift key on the keyboard ..... then score/click the last line you want to delete. It should have selected ALL objects in-between bottom and top, then press the delete button on the side. And when you upload your new form to the scanner all things will be changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

upsmannj

did not work.

Well that did'nt work I had to click on each freq. one at a time holding down the ctrl tab.

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
More than 1 freq

That's odd. You click on the first line, hold the shift button down while that line's still scored blue or whatever color and making sure not to click anything else on the page... click the last line. All the lines should be scored in-between and be ready for batch editing. If you touch anything inside the page it won't work and you have to start again.

wa4tux

Premium Subscriber
OBTW, upsmanj - I finally responded to your private message. Sorry for the delay, also sent an explanation.

Warm regards,
dave - W6TUX

Melv7956

Click first field Ctrl-A to select all is best I can offer and yes it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.