deleting posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4ASJ

Premium Subscriber
i have clicked on edit but how exactly do i delete? i don't see a delete button. please help.

thanks

SCPD

QRT
I had to delete a Post once, no twice .... I went to the Origional post, Right Clicked and High lighted the text and Hit the "Delete" key on my keyboard. Post Toast! I learned something from it. Never ever, ever make a comment in the forums that you are not fully confident with. if you "think" you know the answer, but maybe are not fully certain, Don't post up, just wait we have Pro's here let them handle it ....

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I had to delete a Post once, no twice .... I went to the Origional post, Right Clicked and High lighted the text and Hit the "Delete" key on my keyboard. Post Toast! I learned something from it. Never ever, ever make a comment in the forums that you are not fully confident with. if you "think" you know the answer, but maybe are not fully certain, Don't post up, just wait we have Pro's here let them handle it ....

Just say that you think what you are posting is correct, but not 100% sure. Sometimes an educated guess is a good starting point.

mciupa

It would be a dangerous thing in a member's hands. For example , the infamous locked threads that we see from time to time.
It's better to have an archived record of why something is locked, otherwise people would do the cowardly thing and alter history and obliterate it all.

My suggestion would be to "message" one of the moderators of that particular forum for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.