Deleting TGID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyjim30

Premium Subscriber
I have a PRO-164 and I screwed up trying to set up the trunking features and I would like to delete all the TGID's and start over. Does anyone know how to do this.

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
I have a PRO-164 and I screwed up trying to set up the trunking features and I would like to delete all the TGID's and start over. Does anyone know how to do this.

Well, if you want to do this in one bank:
1. In Manual mode select any channel of the bank you want clear the IDs in by entering the bank number and channel number (Ex: 001) then press MAN to advance to the channel.
2. Press PGM the TRUNK. You will see the bank number (0-9), list number (0-4), and the list status (ON or OFF) on the top line.
3. Press FUNC then 6. Clear entire list ? Press 1 to clear all, any other key aborts appears. Press 1 and Please wait (if there are a lot of IDs) then List cleared will appear. Then the ID list will re-appear. Press MAN to exit programming or SCAN to start scanning.

If you want to delete all programming:
Turn the scanner off, turn it on again, when the welcome message comes on the display, press 0, then press 1, then ENT. "Initializing please stand by" appears for about 5 seconds. When the initialization is complete, the scanner will show Bank 0, Ch 00. All memories will be cleared and the scanner is ready to be reprogrammed.

And this may help you in the future: http://marksscanners.com/164_300/164.shtml

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.