Denton City wrong info

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgrbaseball13

So I work for the city of Denton Police dept...
Jsut thought I would update with the correct info.. I was not sure where I should post this...

1. Adam units are lieutenants and captains

2. Charles units are Detectives/Investigators/Narcotics

3. Edward units are Enviromental Enforcement - we do not use Edward units anymore in PD Dispatch

4. Frank units are Fry street (UNT area not UNTPD though) as well as fight units - these are UNT call signs Denton PD does not dispatch for UNT they have there own dispatch center.

5. King units are K9 units also used on UNT channels - Denton PD also has K9 units and we have them on our Denton PD channel also, UNT has there own K9 units and are they are call King units

6. Lincoln units are traffic units

7. Paul Units are Parking Enforcement (just carry a radio and a ticket book)

8. Robert units are reserve units usually on Event channels for events or on weekends

9. Sierra units are UNT sergeants (not on Denton PD unless on mutual aid)

10. William units - we do not have William units

11. X-Ray units are regular patrol units (the first number before X-ray is their shift; assigned sergeants) that info is correct.

I do want to say to the person that did make this did a very good job. I just wanted to make sure everyone had some of the correct info so they don't get confused when listening.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Which Wiki article are you talking about? This one?

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Denton_County_(TX)

Articles in the RadioReference Wiki are written and edited by the users. Any registered RR member can edit any Wiki article except for a handful of gateway articles that we have locked.

What I'm saying is that if you find inaccuracies in any Wiki article, please dive in and make the corrections. If you aren't comfortable doing so, let me know.

Last edited:

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
You have to be logged in to the Wiki in order to edit pages. And, to be logged in, you have to register with the Wiki using your RR user ID and password.

I made the changes you suggested. Let me know if further edits are needed. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.