Denton County

Status
Not open for further replies.

dough1590

Re-programmed my Unication G5 using the Prosper PD/FD channels direct from R/R database. The original input dated in 2014 shows "out of range". I think those are no longer in use. Prosper is now part of Frisco system. Both police and fire. Fire "Alert" dispatch console volume is low, the rest of Prosper department volume matches Frisco. On Prosper channels you'll pick up what I call a quick "Push To Talk" tone at the beginning of each transmission.

riverradio68

Feed Provider
Something to consider .... I do not use the Database import or zip code loading as I really hate the text tags. I program with sentinel custom writing everything with the browser and program in split screen. After I do this I then run in search mode to see what else is out there. Yes, my method is a heck of a lot of work but, my text looks good and I've found a lot of things not in the DB due to administrators adding TG's later. Just a thought.

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
Re-programmed my Unication G5 using the Prosper PD/FD channels direct from R/R database. The original input dated in 2014 shows "out of range". I think those are no longer in use. Prosper is now part of Frisco system. Both police and fire. Fire "Alert" dispatch console volume is low, the rest of Prosper department volume matches Frisco. On Prosper channels you'll pick up what I call a quick "Push To Talk" tone at the beginning of each transmission.
Out of curiosity did you remember to set your Site to 64 the default is 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.