Denver airport incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

dw2872

Anyone hear about this little incident that happened in first class seating at DIA? It may have been on United flight 339 but not 100 percent sure. If anyone has DIA police/security radio archives or heard it on the radio, it was probably an entertaining little bit of audio.

It was around noon today when they finally got her off the plane.

A couple of interesting videos from inside the aircraft. It sounded like she had a problem with taxiing around the runway too long. She wanted to get out of the state of Colorado. She did not get out of Colorado. Haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B-aWWnQ8C8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIQ8KOFa0XI

The guy in the suit in the second video is call sign "FBI Safe Streets-6".

Last edited:

dw2872

I just listened to the DIA public safety audio archive. At 11:40 am, the comms center dispatched DIA police to gate B37 for an intoxicated MALE in the BACK of the plane. Obviously they could not have been dispatched more incorrectly unless they said the person causing the disturbance was not on the plane :)

And yes that was the same incident, but obviously when you look at the video you can see it was a WOMAN and she was in first class (the FRONT of the plane).

Last edited:

w2xq

Mentor
Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.2; en-us; SAMSUNG SM-P605V Build/KOT49H) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/1.5 Chrome/28.0.1500.94 Safari/537.36)

I was in DEN at the time. Our flight out, delayed by 8" of white global warming, was one of many delays. Over a short period of time I heard 4 or 6 gate changes called out for one Seattle-bound flight. Maybe this incident contributed to the backup. Crazy, 27F and snow on departure and 77F and summer in PHL three hours later.

Status
Not open for further replies.