Denver Center/ Denver International Audio Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiowaves

Hey Group,

Looking for an audio feed for Denver Center and/or DIA?

Also, does anyone out there know where the TX/RX antennas are located for Denver Center? Just something I was wondering, didn't know if they are co-located with DIA Tower.

Thanks,
Chad
N0YK

Springfield

Denver Feed

radiowaves said:
Hey Group,

Looking for an audio feed for Denver Center and/or DIA?

Also, does anyone out there know where the TX/RX antennas are located for Denver Center? Just something I was wondering, didn't know if they are co-located with DIA Tower.

Thanks,
Chad
N0YK
Hi chad, here is a link for most airports in the US & Canada. The denver feed seems to be down right now, but im sure it will be back up. http://www.liveatc.net/feedindex.php

Austin4Wyo

Actually, that particular KDEN feed has been down for quite a while. I recall looking it up when I first joined RR back at the tail end of November, so I'm not sure it's going to be coming back up any time soon.

Springfield

Thanks for the heads up

Austin4Wyo said:
Actually, that particular KDEN feed has been down for quite a while. I recall looking it up when I first joined RR back at the tail end of November, so I'm not sure it's going to be coming back up any time soon.
Thanks for the heads up austin, wasnt sure about it, just found the link about a week ago. Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.