Denver Federal Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch40n1k

I'm wondering if anyone knows of the type of system being used at the Denver Federal Center for the FPS? (Federal Protective Service) I've programmed in the frequencies found in the wiki for FPS (i.e. 410.8 , 417.2 and 415.2 and many others.)

I hear activity on 410.8 ... like a timed transmission of some sort that appears to be in the clear ... and I've heard one transmission that sounded either digital or encrypted. I have a PSR-500 with me ... and I'm sitting on Fed Center grounds, so I'm hoping someone can help me clear up this little mystery.

Thanks in advance.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
Maybe I'm just blind, but it seems the Buckley TRS has been removed from the dB. That system actually was part of a larger system I believe that carries a significant amount of metro area Fed radio comms including Fed Center traffic. Programming that system into your scanner using ID search seems to yield alot of hits.

Can anyone enlighten us on this?

Last edited:

ch40n1k

Awesome ... thanks a bunch for pointing me in the right direction. I've now got those sites programmed and I'm getting traffic ... thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.