Denver Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
FF Down RIT team being activated and DG requested emergent.

Jim<

LFRfreak

I've been listening and I don't think they requested a chopper. I believe they requested Air-Light. Air-Light over the radio can sound a lot like AirLife especially if the audio isn't real clear.

-LFRfreak

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
As a general rule Denver does not use choppers and certainly not from this address.

Denver U/D: FF rescued by the RIT now enroute emergent to DHMC via Amb-8 but reporting he has stable vital signs and EMS Supr req 2nd amb to the scene.

Jim<

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
LFRfreak said:
I've been listening and I don't think they requested a chopper. I believe they requested Air-Light. Air-Light over the radio can sound a lot like AirLife especially if the audio isn't real clear.

-LFRfreak
I'm listening, too. It was "Air-Light".

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Basement Fires Suck

For those that came in late and I will try to get the recording posted soon, 26's a pair arrived onscene of what I believe is a SFD with light smoke showing from the front door made attack and soon into it reported most of the smoke was coming from the Alpha / Delta side basement they and another crew I believe possibly 15's made entry and experienced a flashover soon a FF's PASS was alarming and dispatched identified the radio almost immediatly called that radio and said are you ok, he responded with "Hell No" RIT was immediatly activated crews were pulled from the basement and Chief 5 requested the task force be filled out.

RIT removed the FF promptly and DG had already been requested, Amb-8 and Supervisor 26 both arrived onscene and he has been transported to DHMC emergent.

Now fire is U/C and backing all units out for personel overhaul.

Sounds like he mask may have been knocked off and that would account for the apnea reported by the RIT team.

Lets all pray for his rapid recovery and thanks goodness the RIT team was ready and waiting and preformed there job perfectly.

Jim<

Last edited:

firemedic7526

The Live 365 just loads and does nothing. Not sure what's up with that. Maybe a security thing???

I'll have to see what the firefeeds costs.

Thanks all!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
firemedic7526 said:
The Live 365 just loads and does nothing. Not sure what's up with that. Maybe a security thing???

I'll have to see what the firefeeds costs.

Thanks all!

It's the free feed this week.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.