Denver PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
I was wondering why I can't pick up Denver PD in Loveland. Is there anyway I can get them up here? I have a pro-96 and a pro-2096. I only use the antennas that came with the scanners. Can you also tell me if we can pick up the FBI and CBI and what freq's they use? Do you know when they are going to reband the 800mhz? Thanks, Don

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Spirit said:
I was wondering why I can't pick up Denver PD in Loveland. Is there anyway I can get them up here? I have a pro-96 and a pro-2096. I only use the antennas that came with the scanners. Can you also tell me if we can pick up the FBI and CBI and what freq's they use? Do you know when they are going to reband the 800mhz? Thanks, Don

Don why not use the online feeds for Denver Fire, Police or EMS depending on which your interest is.

Denver is receivable direct from your area but would require a yagi pointed at Mt Morrison. I've heard them mobile from Cheyenne before but farther East is better up your way rather that being west along the foothills.

What CBI and FBI are you interested in there are some talk groups on DTRS for them.

Rebanding should not effect your pro-96.

Welcome aboard.

Jim<

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
What is a yagi pointed at Mt. Morrison? Where can I get a list of CC's for DTRS for the FBI and CBI? The online feed for Denver is great!!! I have been in to scanners since the 1970's but all this new 800 CC's am still trying to learn. So you might hear a lot from me here with questions. Thanks for everyone's help. Don

abqscan

DataBase Administrator

stevie621

I live near mississippi and quebec and mainly listen to district 3. Some times they come in well and more often than I would like they drop out during transmisions. They use to come in real well before 1992 when they went to 800.

Status
Not open for further replies.