Denver Pursuit officer shot, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
All over North Denver now ended 39th & Osage with a district 1 officer struck by gunfire, setting up perimeter and requesting ALL dists for coverage.

O/F Den-800, Online

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Transporting officer by police car to meet the amb and giving Denver Health heads up.

ACSO also en route to assist.

Green 1 being used for MCI ops and Dist 1 being used for Law.

38-39 & Pecos for command post.

Locking down schools in the area.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
U/D: Reporting 3 down in front of the vehicle from GSW's, locking down schools in the area and perimeter is still very active.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
U/D: Two additional patients to Denver Health one shot and the other one possibly shot.

Listen to the archived audio, it's worth it!

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
U/D: Officer has been upgraded to serious and is expected to survive with a shoulder injury.

Jim<

dw2872

Interesting listening...

It got heated at 3:11 pm, DPD Gang Unit officer (TAC-22) on DPD District-1 dispatch said he had that red Dodge truck at Lipan St & W 42nd Ave, leaning out the window shooting at officers, heading toward 43rd and Lipan. The rest should be in the archives.

DFD was on Incident-6 staring at 3:20 pm and at 3:24 pm they were told that a few of them that were in the police perimeter needed to evacuate the area. At about 4:12 pm they were talking about trying to listen to DPD D1 TAC channel but then at 4:20 pm they said they could listen to them patched on BLUE SW. I didn't hear them on BLUE SW though.

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
KCNC & KUSA both used a lot of the RR audio last night at 10pm.

Jim<

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
At about 4:12 pm they were talking about trying to listen to DPD D1 TAC channel but then at 4:20 pm they said they could listen to them patched on BLUE SW. I didn't hear them on BLUE SW though.

I got some traffic off of Gunbarrel around this time, at least for a brief period (around 2-3 minutes). I saw this topic a few minutes after it was made and didn't make the connection that the Blue SW traffic was tied to this. It sounded mostly like talking about schools in the area being on lockdown and organizing parent pickups.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Dist 1 very busy in the Columbus Park area again tonight, gang fights, felony stops, shots fired etc

O/F 04-021, Online

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.