Department of correction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceinthehole

Premium Subscriber
Hello all, has anyone successfully been able to listen to any prison frequencies? I've tried all frequencies with with all tgid (I beleive) and I haven't been able to pick anything up. Im not sure if they have been rebanded or what im doing wrong. I know my scanner doesnt support the reband (radio shack pro-97)If anyone has any advice or input I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

ecps92

Yes, I have, but it's been a few years

What Zone/Site are you attempting to listen to the DOC on ??
DOC TG's are limited to specific Sites/Zones.

Hello all, has anyone successfully been able to listen to any prison frequencies? I've tried all frequencies with with all tgid (I beleive) and I haven't been able to pick anything up. Im not sure if they have been rebanded or what im doing wrong. I know my scanner doesnt support the reband (radio shack pro-97)If anyone has any advice or input I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Aceinthehole

Premium Subscriber
Yes, I have, but it's been a few years

What Zone/Site are you attempting to listen to the DOC on ??
DOC TG's are limited to specific Sites/Zones.
I am attempting to listen to ncci gardner because I live relatively close to there. Pretty much along the route 2 corridor. Any suggestions?

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

ecps92

Aceinthehole

Premium Subscriber

ecps92

IF they did, spend time Searching 850-869, that is what folks did to find the MCI Concord conventional channel
I believe they did put in a conventional 800. If they did, are my options still the same? Thanks for the reply!

Aceinthehole

Premium Subscriber
I apologize, I'm fairly new to this, how do I go about doing that? And will my scanner support it? Radio shack pro 97. Thanks again.

ecps92

SCPD

QRT
I have one old frequency that was active in Worcester, MA for the jail

Hi. I haven't heard anyone on the old 453.7125 for Worcester County House of Corrections (Department of Corrections) in Massachusetts. I think the PL was 151.4 but I forget. Anyway, no activity lately. I don't know if that jail and the DOC switched to some other frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.