Depew NY police frequency - Erie County

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTFire21

There hasnt been a confirmed freq for Lancaster yet for the Tiii site has there. I wonder...

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
If Lancaster is on the air on the T3 system, it would be Site 110, and would be appearing as a neighbor to the other nearby sites.

ak716

Premium Subscriber
I’ll give Site 4 & 104 listen too, thinking back on the licensing change Saia applied for too, where it was basically merging the two together to Site 10

k2hz

Database Admin
Is there any possibility they moved to a Saia conventional DMR frequency rather than a trunked system?

ak716

Premium Subscriber
They are back on analog, same frequency, same DPL. Crisis averted everyone! Crisis averted! Where they were today? Who knows....
Regardless, I think its safe to say, for the future, we/I should probably remember the low 5010XX TG's may very well be demonstration TG's...

Sturmfaust

Premium Subscriber
Depew PD moved from analog to DMR. Then they went back to analog while they were apparently doing "text transmissions" from different areas. Think that was around beginning of June 2021 sometime. They have been on DMR in full force for a week or two now, unencrypted on TG 500103 which RR has listed as Demo TG.

BusDriverDave

Premium Subscriber
I have the Depew Police in one radio on 460.1875, DPL 223. I also have them in another radio on the Saianet system
I hear nothing on Saianet and hear them on their UHF channel.

It appears they went back to UHF.

Can anyone else verify my findings?

If there on Saianet, can you publish the frequencies?

Wish to verify.

lkas

i have both systems on my sds-100. I will advise what i pick up. BTW any chance you get CATT county where you are? It is the only county in the area i can not receive.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Continue here...

Status
Not open for further replies.