Derby FD/EMS radio system down - 5/19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
Got a page this morning at 11:47 am stating the Derby Fire / EMS radio system is down. Derby Fire is operating on and being dispatched over Ansonia FD's repeater (VHF High Band). Not sure if Storm Ambulance is using AFD or using ARMS (Ansonia Rescue Medical Service) radio frequency (UHF). I would assume Derby would be using the trucks on Ansonia Fire's system and their own fireground channels while on scene. Unfortunately I'm at work today and haven't been able to listen. Not sure when Derby will be back up and running or if the PD is also affected.

Not sure when Derby will be back up and running or if the PD is also affected.
Weird.

There were a bunch of outages today. The CSP Collect database system has been down most of the day.

CBS Network News was off-line and WFSB had to rebroadcast the Internet/web news version.

Coincidence?

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
Weird.

There were a bunch of outages today. The CSP Collect database system has been down most of the day.

CBS Network News was off-line and WFSB had to rebroadcast the Internet/web news version.

Coincidence?

Maybe it could be a tel-co problem? Used to run into that with the towers at C-MED New haven when I worked there. Usually that was cause by the phone company putting tones over our open lines or a card went bad. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.