Derby fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecps92

Everything I can find indicates a "Derby Line" and "Derby Center Village" fire but no Derby - the Derby Line Fire Web page, indicates THEY are the provider for fire protection for the towns of Derby, Holland, and Morgan, and the villages of Derby Line, Derby Center, and Beebe Plain.

If you have not found activity on the Derby Line frequencies, have you tried searching 151-160 as most of the rural VT Fire Depts are on VHF

Hi, im looking for the derby Fire frequency they are not list in database derby line fire is there, but not Derby

DaveDesjardins

Premium Subscriber
Everything I can find indicates a "Derby Line" and "Derby Center Village" fire but no Derby - the Derby Line Fire Web page, indicates THEY are the provider for fire protection for the towns of Derby, Holland, and Morgan, and the villages of Derby Line, Derby Center, and Beebe Plain.

If you have not found activity on the Derby Line frequencies, have you tried searching 151-160 as most of the rural VT Fire Depts are on VHF

i will try to enter the derby line frequencies I didn’t know derby line fire dept was also covering the town of Derby! I live in Magog, Quebec in the eastern township. So i probably not going able to hear them. But since I’m able to receive the state police from here we never know!

ecps92

You might hear Disp only, unless they have a Repeater, pretty good reception for the VTSP on UHF from your QTH
i will try to enter the derby line frequencies I didn’t know derby line fire dept was also covering the town of Derby! I live in Magog, Quebec in the eastern township. So i probably not going able to hear them. But since I’m able to receive the state police from here we never know!

DaveDesjardins

Premium Subscriber
You might hear Disp only, unless they have a Repeater, pretty good reception for the VTSP on UHF from your QTH

Yes i was surprised since im still using the origin rubber duck antenna! But some day it happen that the reception is not good at all.

danman_0627

According to my records

154.1300 is their main channel with a ctcss of 71.9
and
154.2950 is their Mutual Aid. no ctcss/dpl

Status
Not open for further replies.