descramble audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

usswood

hi does n e one no how i can descramble a freq it is antalog and every now and then they will use a voice scrambler it is really wierd sound and very annoying its a law enforcement freq any help will be appriciated since the really juicy stuff they seem to scramble

what u are suggesting is a HIGHLY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, I suggest you look closely at FCC and Federal Law regarding Encrypted Communications....

nsrailfan6130

Shawnie,

There's certain things out there that are not meant to be heard. If you value your freedom, I would suggest you give up on descrambling and listen legally like the rest of us.

hi does n e one no how i can descramble a freq it is antalog and every now and then they will use a voice scrambler it is really wierd sound and very annoying its a law enforcement freq any help will be appriciated since the really juicy stuff they seem to scramble

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I still have 2 of the DNE units,or Don Noble Electronics. Not that I still use them of course! :lol:
n9zas

powerlineman

yes sir holy sh%%% didnt know it was such a touchy and illegal act wow

Are you referring to the scrambling that Daviess Co. Sheriff uses? I know for a fact that is it a rolling code........you can sometimes hear bits and pieces with a freq inversion capable radio (myTK-7180) but it's barely readable.

Status
Not open for further replies.