DeSoto Parish DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim-B

I noticed that someone submitted updated info for the DeSoto Parish DMR used by the SO and Mansfield PD. I was up there a few weeks ago and I had those frequencies programmed into a BCD436HP in conventional mode with the audio type set to all. It only decoded about one-fourth of the transmissons. On the other three fourths all I heard was the rapid fire machine gun digital noise. Is there a specific way that I need to program those frequencies so the 436 will properly decode all the transmissions? I was just passing through the area so I didn't have time to stop and experiment.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
With the x36HPs you need to program each DMR single frequency as seperate system. What type of system (Cap +,etc).

One of the DMR systems that I have program is a single frequency system. When someone transmits. It shows the CC,Slot, TGID and the UID for each user.

I presume you knew that.

lamopac

Premium Subscriber
I noticed that someone submitted updated info for the DeSoto Parish DMR used by the SO and Mansfield PD. I was up there a few weeks ago and I had those frequencies programmed into a BCD436HP in conventional mode with the audio type set to all. It only decoded about one-fourth of the transmissons. On the other three fourths all I heard was the rapid fire machine gun digital noise. Is there a specific way that I need to program those frequencies so the 436 will properly decode all the transmissions? I was just passing through the area so I didn't have time to stop and experiment.

I have Desoto SO and Desoto EMS programmed as DMR One Frequency Systems on my 436 and they work fine. I had Mansfield PD and Mansfield FD programmed as conventional channels and I got radio traffic on them as well as the color codes. You might try setting your conventional channel modulation to FM and set the audio type to digital and use the NAC/Color Code Search.

Tim-B

So tell me if this is right -
You have the SO frequency of 154.1 as a single frequency DMR system
The PD frequency 155.5275 and the FD frequency of 155.94 as conventional with modulation NFM, audio type as digital only and NAC/color code set to search.

What about these frequencies:

What do I do with them? Just put them in as conventional with NFM, Digtial only, and Search?

lamopac

Premium Subscriber
So tell me if this is right -
You have the SO frequency of 154.1 as a single frequency DMR system
The PD frequency 155.5275 and the FD frequency of 155.94 as conventional with modulation NFM, audio type as digital only and NAC/color code set to search.

What about these frequencies:

What do I do with them? Just put them in as conventional with NFM, Digtial only, and Search?

That's right, the other frequencies would be programmed the same way as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.