ProScan: Detached display

Status
Not open for further replies.

wm8s

Premium Subscriber
The various kinds of displays (combining or separating the scanner from the tables of data) are nice, but what would be best [for me ;)] would be the whole, but only the whole, scanner face, with display and controls, but nothing else --- i.e., only the whole face of the scanner, sans menu bars, chrome, title bar, etc. Display Only (Borderless) is close to the look I'm describing, but there isn't any way to control the scanner from that one. Scanner Only (with or without Detached Window) has everything (display and controls), but it has all that other stuff. I see the option to turn off the mute and editor buttons in Display Only, but it doesn't apply to Scanner Only, and it doesn't get rid of the chrome, etc.

Are there plans for "Just Scanner", i.e., something that would come as close to just the actual scanner, but the whole scanner, as possible? Perhaps:

Thanks!!

...R

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
The various kinds of displays (combining or separating the scanner from the tables of data) are nice, but what would be best [for me ;)] would be the whole, but only the whole, scanner face, with display and controls, but nothing else --- i.e., only the whole face of the scanner, sans menu bars, chrome, title bar, etc. Display Only (Borderless) is close to the look I'm describing, but there isn't any way to control the scanner from that one. Scanner Only (with or without Detached Window) has everything (display and controls), but it has all that other stuff. I see the option to turn off the mute and editor buttons in Display Only, but it doesn't apply to Scanner Only, and it doesn't get rid of the chrome, etc.

Are there plans for "Just Scanner", i.e., something that would come as close to just the actual scanner, but the whole scanner, as possible? Perhaps:

View attachment 77813

Thanks!!

...R
I have years worth of suggestions so probably not. Suggestions via email carry more weight and are frequently bumped up. That way I could organize them and send out test files to make sure it's done right.

wm8s

Premium Subscriber
I have years worth of suggestions so probably not. Suggestions via email carry more weight and are frequently bumped up. That way I could organize them and send out test files to make sure it's done right.

It's not really that much different from the current "Scanner Only", so it would only make sense if it took 15 minutes to implement. Thanks for the quick response!

...R

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
It's not really that much different from the current "Scanner Only", so it would only make sense if it took 15 minutes to implement. Thanks for the quick response!

...R

15 minutes? yeah right.
It could of been done this week since it's so good, if you had sent an email with "Suggestion" in the subject line.

Status
Not open for further replies.