Detroit P-25 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeye32

Premium Subscriber
Had a quick question just finished up programming my 2096 and my question is if a agency is on P-25 but not on a trunked network, in the win96 program do i set to conv instead of picking MOT or EDACS? If yes then, where i set the RX mode do i set that to MOT? instead of fm,am,ct,dc etc... Also as for the tone of 293 NAC , can you monitor this?? I know it has something to do with a digital private line, but as for the normal PL modes,do i have to enter that 293 in? or will my scanner automatically receive it?...I was trying to put in homeland security, and as well some of the federal govt's their in detroit,just noticed the above when i was programming and am unsure, any feedback,advice,tips that be cool...
thanks

seamusg

Had a quick question just finished up programming my 2096 and my question is if a agency is on P-25 but not on a trunked network, in the win96 program do i set to conv instead of picking MOT or EDACS? If yes then, where i set the RX mode do i set that to MOT? instead of fm,am,ct,dc etc... Also as for the tone of 293 NAC , can you monitor this?? I know it has something to do with a digital private line, but as for the normal PL modes,do i have to enter that 293 in? or will my scanner automatically receive it?...I was trying to put in homeland security, and as well some of the federal govt's their in detroit,just noticed the above when i was programming and am unsure, any feedback,advice,tips that be cool...
thanks
If it is not trunked then set the bank to conv and the RX to FM. The Pro2096 does not do NAC codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.