Devon Energy Connect Plus Activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simpilo

I do not know when is the best time or if it even being used. I live kind of close to the Devon tower I do see the Con+ control frequency is always stout. I never hear any voice activity in DSDPlus Fastlane 2.183. Do they even use their radio system?

(https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=7049 )

WX4BLF

I can confirm that security indeed uses the radio system. Though, last I saw they were using analog channels in their XPRs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WX4BLF

IDK the frequencies. I work for a neighboring public service in OKC and see the Devon Security using their radios every time we get a call there. Sorry I can’t be more help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber
I have it downloaded right from Radioreference and so far I’ve picked up stuff on 3 channels. Security is encrypted, so you won’t hear that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

S

simpilo

I have it downloaded right from Radioreference and so far I’ve picked up stuff on 3 channels. Security is encrypted, so you won’t hear that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I also heard a weird humming sound then i stopped listening to it lol

mam1081

Feed Provider
There isn't a lot of activity. Agree that the main security channel is encrypted (enhanced privacy), but their "dock" channel isn't, and neither is building maintenance...just not a lot of fun stuff to listen to there.

Status
Not open for further replies.