Dexter PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mparker

ill be visiting family next week for turkey day, ive been thinking of taking the pro97 with me... they live in dexter... i looked through the DB and didnt see any DPD... only FD...

will i be ok with the rubber duck, or should i bring my window/suction cup rubber duck extender?

freqs

I think and someone correct me if I am wrong but Dexter fire is on the Ann Arbor- Washtenaw trunked sys and Police srv is provided by the Washtenaw Co Sheriff

KD8FSJ

Premium Subscriber
ill be visiting family next week for turkey day, ive been thinking of taking the pro97 with me... they live in dexter... i looked through the DB and didnt see any DPD... only FD...

will i be ok with the rubber duck, or should i bring my window/suction cup rubber duck extender?

Dexter Fire is on 154.250 Base #5

Police is handled by Washtenaw Co Sheriff on their main talkgroup 47472 on the Ann Arbor Trunked System. The Dexter cars are 34-XX

Depending on where you are in Dexter, you may or may not hear the AATRS well with a standard stock antenna. The closest tower site is at M14 & I94

Good luck!

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
pro97 file

I have a win97 file for the area if you are interested just send me an email or pm..

Status
Not open for further replies.