Dexter Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriscrutch

I'm in Veazie, and I can't hear anything on the Dexter/Newport police frequency at 156.21, but I can hear both sides of the conversation on 154.845, listed here as the input frequency. I also pick up a tone of 146.2 on that frequency, not the 123.0 listed here. Anyone who can confirm what I get? Anyone closer to Dexter who can confirm that the database is correct? Just curious.

--chriscrutch

P.S. I'm also occasionally getting a Dexter PD input on 158.7600, which, according to the database here, is also the frequency for an encrypted UMO channel. Anyone know anything about that one?

Last edited:

MarkTaylor

I live just south of newport and hear all the time newport/dexter PD on 156.21 communicating with penobscot...as for the other frequencies/tones i have no information on 'em

chriscrutch

Thanks for confirming that. Anyone else have any knowledge of frequencies in the area?

I'm trying to figure out the whole scheme, and I'm a newbie at this, so..... I've been looking at the FCC database and am having a hard time figuring it all out. I plugged 154.845 into the FCC database and got myself a little less confused, but not much. Anyone who's good at reading those things and figuring it all out want to give me a quick tutorial? I'd be very appreciative.

--chriscrutch

Status
Not open for further replies.