DFD Has A Red Fire Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

k0pwo

Premium Subscriber
This morning, on speer, just outside of the pepsi center I saw a denver engine company and the truck was painted red and white. The cab was white for the most part and the remainder of the truck was red. I believe it was engine 6, but I could not confirm this for sure. But it was marked up with all of denver's logos.

Is this old news that I missed earlier, or is it in fact the new scheme for Denver?

MikeyB

k0pwo said:
This morning, on speer, just outside of the pepsi center I saw a denver engine company and the truck was painted red and white. The cab was white for the most part and the remainder of the truck was red. I believe it was engine 6, but I could not confirm this for sure. But it was marked up with all of denver's logos.

Is this old news that I missed earlier, or is it in fact the new scheme for Denver?

Engine 5, the old Glendale unit is red. Don't know if that's what you saw. Maybe Engine 6 is too to match the Haz-Mat?

k0pwo

Premium Subscriber
Thats what it was I bet. I forgot about about the glendale engine. Your probably right. And the hammer is now white also. Its no longer red in color.

Dave

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
My department is getting a new chief next month. First order of business: Changing our engine colors to RED!!! Well, at least I hope so... :)

KB9LMJ

Denver may be changing the color of their new order apparatus. A dept survey went out a few weeks ago asking us what we liked. I have yet to see the results, but it ranged from the same thing we have now to black over red like Chicago, to all red, to different versions of white and red. I'll follow up as more becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.