Dfd l-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKolo

Anybody have the radio traffic from the train vs ladder truck?
I would love to hear them calling it in.

Piston52Heavy

Once they find out who was responsible for this, they should be fired. Someone was lacking common sense. I hope Amtrack sues them!

Last edited:

Rexem

No one should be fired and no one will be fired. They were parked there along with 2 DPD scout cars for a reason. They just couldn't move L-13 in time. For those searching the archive 03/01/2010 L-13 on scene@1146 --> OOS(out of service)@1156. So if you search the archive and listen from 1145 and beyond you will hear the whole thing. Alot was kept off of the main channel, they used their scene channel and the phone to do most of the talking.

Rexem

I just checked the archive and the chunk of audio that would have had the L-13 audio isn't there. It jumps from 1153 to 1245. The truck was hit at 1155 on 3-1-10. Go Figure.

GKolo

I will never judge the guys on scene because i wasnt there, But i sure would not have wanted to make the call and say my truck was hit by a train. lol

Piston52Heavy

Once again, anyone with common sense would know not to park a vehicle on railroad tracks! I hope Amtrack gets some money from the Fire Department!!

Status
Not open for further replies.