Dhart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmitty0010

Feed Provider
Wondering if DHART uses any repeaters. I ran into this freq - 453.650, I guess it's a repeater on Mt. Washington for a medflight outfit out of Maine. The website said that DHART uses it? Can anybody confirm this and/or any other repeaters DHART uses. I do have their 155.325, rarely hear anything on it.

Also, does anybody know what DHART uses for radios? They must be field programmable because I heard DHART 1 ask a Twin State Dispatcher for a Fire ground freq and the PL while they were in the air to a call, a few minuites later they were talking on it.

steele_lpd

Asmitty0010 said:
Wondering if DHART uses any repeaters. I ran into this freq - 453.650, I guess it's a repeater on Mt. Washington for a medflight outfit out of Maine. The website said that DHART uses it? Can anybody confirm this and/or any other repeaters DHART uses. I do have their 155.325, rarely hear anything on it.

Also, does anybody know what DHART uses for radios? They must be field programmable because I heard DHART 1 ask a Twin State Dispatcher for a Fire ground freq and the PL while they were in the air to a call, a few minuites later they were talking on it.

DHART does have field programmable radios. I know a while back depending on what aircraft they were in depended on if they could use DPL or not...I'm sure that's probably been fixed. To the best of my knowledge they do not have any repeaters. Depending on where you are in the state you will accually hear quite a bit of traffic on the 155.325 freq.

A lot of Fire Dept's in Central NH are using 155.3475 with a PL of 136.5 for Landing Zones. That freq is the NH EMS Tac 2 channel.

ecps92

All the Air Transport units in New England can share each others channels
when in the response area. Lots of Non-Boston traffic in Boston on the
Boston MedFlight Repeaters.

DHART is simplex only back to Dispatch.

Asmitty0010 said:

tbone9597

Does anyone know the NH EMS Tac channel freq.? I listen to DHART on 155.325 but only when they are close to my location. Thanks for any replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.