DHEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrat1234

Hi everyone im monitoring DHEC and i believe some of the talkgroups are incorrect. Currently the database has 27507 as Main and 27510 as Emergency Response Team.
But the traffic being heard on these talkgroups does not reflect the name. After monitoring a few days i have 27507 as Common and 27510 as Statewide. Im confident that 27510 is Statewide as they do statewide office/radio checks on this talkgroup and have never heard any thing relating to the Emergency Response Team.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone im monitoring DHEC and i believe some of the talkgroups are incorrect. Currently the database has 27507 as Main and 27510 as Emergency Response Team.
But the traffic being heard on these talkgroups does not reflect the name. After monitoring a few days i have 27507 as Common and 27510 as Statewide. Im confident that 27510 is Statewide as they do statewide office/radio checks on this talkgroup and have never heard any thing relating to the Emergency Response Team.
Please don't submit any changes for DHEC yet. I confirmed those TGID's from a DHEC radio. It was over a year ago so they could have been updated since then but I doubt it. They are most likely just using them for something besides their intended purposes, but ERT would be used statewide. I will double next week to confirm if any changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.