DIA AIRPORT TRUNK AND DTRS DIA OFFICE SITE NOW LIMA CHARLIE

dougw65

What if Sky King answers?
Premium Subscriber
Was monitoring regional fire/Amb calls recently at my Loveland QTH and noticed my SDS 200 was receiving traffic from the DTRS site--DIA Office Building. I formerly had no success monitoring this site. I created an alias in sdr trunk for the site and imported all talk groups. To my surprise this site was booming in and dominated heavily by RTD traffic. In the past,I occasionally received rtd traffic off of Thorodin and an Adams county site but not much activity. I decided to also check the DIA airport Trunk and was pleasantly surprised that this simul was booming in as well! Give em a try! My antenna is an 800 mhz yagi at 25' pointed south. Looks as if some work has been done out there recently on these sites?

Last edited:

Wazowski

Premium Subscriber
Nothing has changed with either other these sites/systems. DTR DIA is limited to RTD and interop talkgroups. DIA Trunk is a 2 site L3Harris simulcast. You're likely receiving them better with atmospheric conditions.... For me, near Boulder, I am hearing Franktown tonight (853.250) which rarely happens.