Diamond RH77CA antenna availability??

Enoch111

Premium Subscriber
Hi, I am in New Zealand and after much thought and other people's recommendations, I have decided to purchase a new Diamond RH77CA BNC antenna for my Uniden USDS100 scanner. The problem is, that I cannot find a company that sells them in this part of the world. I would prefer a company that will not charge over USD 60 for shipping and yes I do know that shipping charges are set by postal services in the US and that is why I would prefer to avoid hefty postal fees and buy closer to New Zealand. Can anyone assist with a company that sends internationally but with lesser delivery fees? Cheers, John :=)

Enoch111

Premium Subscriber
Hi, I found the following on Amazon: Diamond SRH77CA. Is this similar to the RH77CA or its replacement?

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
The SRH version uses an SMA connector, while the RH is a BNC connector.

Many people like to use the BNC version with the proper SDS SMA to BNC adapter to avoid damage and wear from taking it on and off.

Enoch111

Premium Subscriber
The SRH version uses an SMA connector, while the RH is a BNC connector.

Many people like to use the BNC version with the proper SDS SMA to BNC adapter to avoid damage and wear from taking it on and off.
Hi Enjoi19, Thank you for your swift reply to my query. I have the SMA to BNC adapter. Are you aware of where I can get the RH77CA version without paying an arm and a leg for postal fees from the US? Cheers.

Enoch111

Premium Subscriber
Hi, I bought a Diamond RH77CA with a BNC connector from HamRadio Outlet and used a long-forgotten service connected with NZ Post, called YouShop and my item has been sent there, in Portland, Oregon. YouShop address can be used for all sorts of purchases based in the USA. They gave me an address that had my number code built into the address. The item has arrived at my Oregon address and now just waiting for YouShop to send me the amount I need to pay them to deliver to my home address here in New Zealand.
Thanks for all your assistance. Cheers, Enoch111