digital frequencies for Loveland, Ft. Collins, and Estes Park Colorado (800mHz)???

Status
Not open for further replies.

aklen

Just purchased a new scanner. Learning to use the blasted thing. Would someone mind helping me with these please? At least until I learn how to enter in the four digit TGRP ID's...

Spud

Scanner files

I am in Fort Collins and have the digital scanner files for the Larimer County area if the scanner is the Pro 197 or the older Pro 2096. Also have the program to dump the file into the scanner.
Let us know what you have...

The spud.

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
Yes, the digital scanners are complicated.

There's lots of help available but you have to tell us where it hurts. (i.e. What scanner do you have? Do you have any programming software yet? Have you read any of the FAQs?)

avery_k

Premium Subscriber
If you have a PSR-500 I can give you what I have in mine.. as stated previously, we need to know which scanner you have. And welcome to the community! There's a treasure-trove of info here on the boards.
BTW, programming software makes this task MUCH easier. Personally I use WIN-500 but there are other capable programs too. Most have a 30-day trial version so you can at least get started.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.