Digital Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiana812

Can anyone explain what the new digital frequencies are for Jennings County Fire?? I have been told they have went to digital VHF.

sound_efex

Welcome to the forums.

This is the only recently licensed callsign approved for digital transmissions I could find.

WQYB365 - 151.280

It is approved for MotoTRBO and Narrowband FM. Cannot say with certainty if it is to be used for Fire as it is licensed to the attention of the 911 director. Another alternative to consider is that they may be on SAFE-T. It can be found using the DATABASES button near the top of the page.

Good luck and please post your findings.

Viper43

SAFET is all digital in Jennings Co. All fire comms are on SAFET. Look at the database for Jennings county sites and talk groups

Indiana812

I was informed by a Motorola dealer that the area has assigned Digital frequencies for Fire communications. Yes the use SAFET 800 but that they use both due to not every person have a 800 radio and dead spots

Indiana812

Has anyone noticed their there is new frequencies for Jennings County EMS and Sheriff Dispatch. The Radio Reference must not have updated properly. there is new frequencies added to the both Call Signs. Yes all agencies use the Safet but I was told that the areas still tone and use main dispatch as a crossband as well.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
The Radio Reference must not have updated properly.
The frequency and channel usage information you find in the RadioReference database comes from listeners and other sources who have direct knowledge of how the system is being used. The RadioReference database is not simply a copy of the FCC database. If you have information about the system, please submit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.