Digital frequiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnasa

Digital frequiences in NYC Area

I am looking for APCO -25 frequiences in the NYC area , does anyone have a list anything will do , sorry to ask this but i did a search and looked on here and only came up with a few there must be more in NYC ?

Last edited:

Scanner-geek

Try Yonkers PD. There's plenty of digital activity on the federal bands (although often encrypted). Connecticut State PD. There's some other Departments in Westchester. Other than that digital has not taken hold on NYC (which I am happy about). I hate trunking, digital and especially encryted comms. They're ruining my life. I think I was happiest when I had a six-channel vhf/uhf scanner. You could just go to Radio Shack and buy a crystal. Oh woe is me.

Scannergeek

usnasa

tell me about me too i still have my six channel scanner lol there is not many apco-25 frequeinces in nyc is there ? i only found a handful believe me i hate that too
thanks

moonies

All you need to do is to search the fed bands in the 163.0-173.0 and 406.0-419.0 and any unencrypted comms will be heard. There is the va hosp pd,diplomat security,ice ops and some fbi/dea comms in nyc that can be heard as p25!!!!! Even a nyc coast guard frequency is very active in ny harbor.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
453.475 453.275 Yonkers Police F1 and F2
460.525 Greenburgh Police
482.450 Dobbs Ferry Police

For starters.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.