Digital Radio Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

N_Jay

Daryl Jones weblog is NOT a good place to get accurate information.

The issues are not ignored.

The overall topic has been discussed at length in many other posts.

N

N_Jay

Daryl Jones is extremely biased, and has significant incorrect information on his "blog".
He has not removed information that has has been shown to be incorrect if it supports his biased position, and presents no information, no matter how well supported that goes against his biased position.

I am not saying all the information is wrong, just that if you use his blog as a source you are likely to end up as misinformed as informed.

There is no good reason for any responsible news organization to use it as a source, as there are much better primary sources of information, and his blog is a biased secondary source at best.

As for your assertion that issues are "being ignored", do you have ANY first hand knowledge?

justice1776

Last edited:
N

N_Jay

I don't care right now to go through Daryl;s blog (and that is all it is) and point out the factual errors.

He is a local "Consultant" in the bay area, not an established expert in the topics he chooses to blog about.

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
Why is this even in the CT section?

If I was to guess, probably it was brought up since CSP is digital transmissions and some towns are / have gone to fullP25 systems. I'm only guessing but this is not a specific CT thing in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.