ARC536: Digital Receiving Analog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasMcKean

I am trying to program in some DMR and some NXDN frequencies but this software is giving me grief.

I am trying to save the SQ Mode as DMR but it saves instead as P25. Every time. Maybe this is right? I don't know? I do notice that the scanner is receiving CTCSS and DCS tones. So it is obviously picking up analog of those frequencies. How do I program this to only receive DMR?

I was using the quick import of the digital frequency search site, I am sure that has something to do with it. How do I set this for DMR and NXDN only? The software seems hell best on not allowing that?

I can't figure it out in Sentinel either. You just about need to be a rocket scientist to program one of these things! :(

Ubbe

You have selections in the Audio Option as All-Digital-Analog. Set that to Digital and it will only monitor digital transmissions, but all types of them if you do not know the exact Color Code of the DMR transmission.

You can also create a new system and choose the type as DMR One Frequency and enter the DMR frequencies there and have the color code set to search and also ID Search can be selected to monitor any TG if you do not know what exact TG's that are in use.

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.