Digital Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevind963

Feed Provider
Hello everyone. I'm wondering there are any scanners/software combinations that support recording audio digitally over USB. I currently have a BCD436HP and have used the headphone out jack to record/broadcast previously. However, for some reason the BCD436HP creates significant interference specifically when the back light or alert light turns on (You can literally hear additional static when this happens).

I'm wondering if there is a way to record digitally over USB so there is no loss.

kevind963

Feed Provider
The 436 does not support the dongle but thanks for the option. I did not know that was possible and I'm looking at other scanners as well. I'm assuming the SDS-200 and BCD536 have the same functionality.

phask

Premium Subscriber
The 436 does not support the dongle but thanks for the option. I did not know that was possible and I'm looking at other scanners as well. I'm assuming the SDS-200 and BCD536 have the same functionality.
Sorry - mind was somewhere else. 536 uses a WiFi dongle, 200 has Ethernet Lan. I do audio on both via lan and WWiFi.

Status
Not open for further replies.