Digital Scanner Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioGuy3007

Database Admin
Hello,
I currently have a Uniden BC125AT and I am very happy with it and I am looking to stay with Uniden I think their products are great. I am wondering what I should do for a digital scanner I was looking at the Home Patrol 1 but I have sorta been seeing some bad reviews. What would you recommend for a digital scanner? I also need it to be trunking.

Thank You
Quentin

MarkWestin

If I were you, I would wait about a month until the two new models (BCD436HP and BCD536HP) are introduced. Even if those are not what you need right now in your area, it is better to keep closer to the most current models. If you decide that the new models aren't for you, the next older models (BCD396XT and BCD996XT) may be available for a little less money after the new ones are introduced and I'm sure that some people will be selling their older units to buy the latest models.

Mark

frazpo

Hello,
I currently have a Uniden BC125AT and I am very happy with it and I am looking to stay with Uniden I think their products are great. I am wondering what I should do for a digital scanner I was looking at the Home Patrol 1 but I have sorta been seeing some bad reviews. What would you recommend for a digital scanner? I also need it to be trunking.
Thank You
Quentin

Marks right on. Also, check the classifieds here in RR. There are some 396 and 996's for sale. You will see more on there and I just bet the prices will get more competitive as the guys want to get them sold to buy the new ones.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
You may wish to visit the Minnesota page. A similar question was recently posted there with lots of responses and information.

Status
Not open for further replies.