Dinwiddie Co. Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfc2014

Premium Subscriber
What settings are used to program Dinwiddie Co Sherrif channels . Noticed in database that they are P25.Trying to manually Program a Uiden 396T scanner. Any help appreciated.

KG4INW

Premium Subscriber
Should just be conventional. Program each frequency for P25 with the correct NAC listed (or auto find as that scanner probably has).

nfc2014

Premium Subscriber
KG4INW Thank you very much for the information.I was In Dinwiddie Co earlier this week and was able to recieve them.Does anyone know how many Towers they around the county and how far you are able to recieve them outtside of the county.

KG4INW

Premium Subscriber
Not sure how many towers as I don't work on their system. Someone in my company might know, however, I can usually hear them up here in Midlothian with a portable.

KG4INW

Premium Subscriber
Only what I've heard on these forums and a little bit from elsewhere online. In other words, not much.

nfc2014

Premium Subscriber
If I may ask do you live in Chesterfield County.If you do would you and anybody you know be willing to convey your concerns to people in county govt The reason I ask is I noticed vour post was from Midlothian Va.Look forward to your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.