Disabled BCD996XT user needs programming help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

se

Hello all.

I need major help with programming my 996XT from any other user of the exact same scanner if they would be willing to give it. Preferably someone who lives in South Western Ontario. I can be reached on Windows Live Messenger by my email sheldonsat@msn.com.

Thanks Sheldon.

se

Hi.

Hey torontokris.

I would also need help with all the other trunking systems that are in use in London. Such as choosing the correct options for each system.

Cheers Sheldon.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
I probably wouldnt be able to help with specific questions for the London area since im not from the area and to be honest I probably would hurt more then help.
sorry

Forts maybe able to help as hes from the area and may even have a file (although he uses a Pro-106)

you have a premium membership
it should allow you to just download the files directly from radioreference into your software (no other options needed to input the software takes care of it all

Hey torontokris.

I would also need help with all the other trunking systems that are in use in London. Such as choosing the correct options for each system.

Cheers Sheldon.

Last edited:

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Hi Sheldon,

I'd be more than happy to try and help you out. I don't have a 996 but I do have a BCT15 which is *somewhat* similar, minus the digital stuff. What are you interested in listening to? Anything and everything? And is your 996 just used as a base radio at your home or do you take it mobile with you?

I can put together a FreeScan file for you and I'm sure we can tailor it to your likings.

Status
Not open for further replies.