Disapproval Rating Highest in Gallup History

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepdx

Last edited:

scannerfreak

Database Admin
tbharper said:
what do they do call known democraps and poll them.

You're saying you couldn't find 7 out of 10 people on the street to say the same? Give it a shot..

af5rn

scannerfreak said:
You're saying you couldn't find 7 out of 10 people on the street to say the same? Give it a shot..
Not hard to believe. Like me, Harper probably doesn't hang out with that many losers.

Last edited:

XTS3000

We got 9 more months of this clown, which means he's still got time to fubar lots more. Scarry isn't it?

LEH

Premium Subscriber
I voted for Bush, but I don't think he's doing a good job now.

To bad we can't rearrange things to see how things would be if we'd elected a democrat.

af5rn

LEH said:
I voted for Bush, but I don't think he's doing a good job now.
Of course, that wouldn't have anything to do with the democratic house and senate not allowing him to do a good job, would it? Nah, they wouldn't do anything like that. They love their country and would never be obstructionists for petty political gain. How could I ever think anything like that?

D

DaveNF2G

No president in history has been more consistently attacked by mainstream news media under the guise of reporting news. People "know" what they're told, and they have heard practically nothing good about this president since Day 1.

mciupa

DB Administrator
I'm sure the other 27 % did not understand the question and the 4% with no opinion have assertiveness issues.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
Bush has four major faults that overwhelm his qualities. He confuses these faults with qualities of leadership.

He lies.

He's arrogant.

He thinks he's above the law.

He uses religion as a resource, in the wrong way.

af5rn

GreatLakes said:
About what? Snipers in Bosnia? Oh no, that was Hillary. Was it that he didn't know his pastor of twenty years was a racist? Whooops, that was Obama.

Unless you have some indisputably verifiable example of an actual lie (requires intent), I'd say that makes you the liar.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
af5rn said:
About what? Snipers in Bosnia? Oh no, that was Hillary. Was it that he didn't know his pastor of twenty years was a racist? Whooops, that was Obama.

Unless you have some indisputably verifiable example of an actual lie (requires intent), I'd say that makes you the liar.
If you don't know what he's lied about you must live under a rock! :roll:

XTS3000

DaveNF2G said:
No president in history has been more consistently attacked by mainstream news media under the guise of reporting news. People "know" what they're told, and they have heard practically nothing good about this president since Day 1.
Just wait till bush is out of office. I feel the media is holding back, ya don't talk bad about the Commander and Chief while he's still in office.

bush is the only one I know of that has EVER referred to Google as "The Google". Maybe he should use "The Google" for more than looking at his ranch on Google Earth. Even Grandma knows its GOOGLE!!

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
Job Description

GreatLakes said:
Bush has four major faults that overwhelm his qualities. He confuses these faults with qualities of leadership.

He lies.

He's arrogant.

He thinks he's above the law.

He uses religion as a resource, in the wrong way.
Sounds like a generic job description for a POLITICIAN!
Run the list against Hillary, Obama and McCain and see how it lines up exactly the same.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
NW0U said:
Sounds like a generic job description for a POLITICIAN!
Run the list against Hillary, Obama and McCain and see how it lines up exactly the same.

No doubt!

mdulrich

Premium Subscriber
He is still doing better than Congress. Gallup disapproval rating for Congress 71%, approval 21%. Bush disapproval rating 69%, approval rating 28%.

Mike

Go-24

Folks Bush doesnt do a damn thing - its the congress/senate thats foobarred everything! Bush just gets all the blame.

elk2370bruce

Four bucks a gallon for gas. Unemployment rising. The dollar's value shrinking. Historically, we are following the same pattern that lead to the Great Depression. This is not a small bump in the economic graphline. What do we get? $ 1200 bucks is supposed to put everything to rights in a society and economy going down the porcelin utencil. Multi-faceted programming with some legislative/leadership teeth is going to be needed. Hizzoner George II, has let the ball drop, bounce a few times, and now is rolling aimlessly on the floor. Too little. Too Late.

Status
Not open for further replies.