Disapproval Rating Highest in Gallup History

Status
Not open for further replies.

af5rn

dic said:
And just for reference sake:
If Hilary wins I am voting for McCain.

I cannot listen to that woman yell for four years.
She is a perfect example of the CLASSIC ugly, angry, nagging, _itch wife.
LOL! Ya know, I was listening to her doing that political pep-rally style of yelling the other day and I was thinking to myself, "Somebody REALLY needs to tell her that that isn't working for her." She just comes across too shrill and annoying, just like you said, as a nagging old lady. She'd be a lot better received if she mellowed out and did the straight-talk thing. Nobody likes a nag.

tbharper

Premium Subscriber
dic said:
I think it is interesting because in 30 or 40 years (if this country actually survives this presidency), our children and our grandchildren are going to be asking us "What was it like to be alive when the worst president in HISTORY was president. Were things as really as bad as they say?"

I remember being in elementary school studying the Presidents and asking my grandfather "What was it like to be alive when Herbert Hoover was President? Were things REALLY as bad as they say?"

Ridgescan, we are living in a HISTORY MAKING presidential ADMINISTRATION.
The Bush presidency is most likely the worst and most corrupt presidency EVER, and to top Richard Nixon is quite a feat.
Hopefully, by the time our grandchildren ask us about W, the truth about this corrupt and embarrassing administration will have come to light.

I would tell my grand kids that the president before him nearly did me in. when bush took office in his 2nd year house building is strong been covered up with work ever since .under clinton was just scraping thew bottom of the barrel. as far as gas prices go they were on there way up under clinton only way he kept them down was drain the reserves and bush had to fill them back up. remember polls are made up of a few selected people the one they want to poll. always think for yourself

Last edited:

mikepdx

tbharper said:
I would tell my grand kids that the president before him nearly did me in. when bush took office in his 2nd year house building is strong been covered up with work ever since .under clinton was just scraping thew bottom of the barrel. as far as gas prices go they were on there way up under clinton only way he kept them down was drain the reserves and bush had to fill them back up. remember polls are made up of a few selected people the one they want to poll. always think for yourself
First of all, congratulations that you are doing well.

But, I'm sure if you were in the domestic manufacturing industry or with
a supplier that supports manufacturing, you would have a very different take
on the current economic conditon of the country.
You are fortunate to be in a line of work (home building)
that can't be outsourced to Red China or India.

You will likely continue to do well as the Fed drops the interest rate again
and again, but ultimately they will have no choice but to raise the
interest rate sometime in the near future to save the dollar from it's plunge.

Our national debt is fast approaching $10 Trillion, and the Fed
is printing paper money like mad backed by absolutely nothing, to prop up
the economy. It's works - short term. Americans only think short-term.
It's smoke and mirrors.

You need only look at what happened when other countries did the same thing.
In Brazil, it got to where you had to take a wheel-barrow full of paper money to the
grocery store to buy food.
In Mexico, they had a novel solution: move the decimal point to the left by one digit.

How would you like your $1M savings in old dollars to now be worth
$100,000 new dollars by government decree?

Always think for yourself? Absolutely.
But we must also think of the economic health of the country as a whole.
All of us. Not just the success of some of us.
Some people made money during the depression of the thirties, too. Most didn't.

dic said:
I cannot listen to that woman (Clinton) yell for four years.
She is a perfect example of the CLASSIC ugly, angry, nagging, _itch wife.
Her voice is like the screech of fingernails on a chalkboard to me....

The scariest thought imaginable:
President Hillary Rodham Clinton, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America

Last edited:

dic

tbharper said:

I think what my grandchildren will be asking me about Bill Clinton is "Why was he impeached over lying about a cigar?".

Which to me is a lot less damaging than: "Why did the president of the United States lie to the people of the United States for eight years? And he lied to the people of the United States, too. Why wasn't he impeached".

And the poll is conducted by the GALLUP ORGANIZATION! If there is a poll you can believe--this is the one.
Please face the facts: almost 3/4 of this country consider this president the worst in HISTORY.
Over 80% of the WORLD consider the Bush administration a complete failure

This country is on the verge of another Great Depression because of this president's greed
and selfishness.

With no sarcasm intended, Sir, perhaps you should watch MSNBC instead of Fox News.

Dic

NoRide

tbharper said:
I would tell my grand kids that the president before him nearly did me in. when bush took office in his 2nd year house building is strong been covered up with work ever since .under clinton was just scraping thew bottom of the barrel.
Very true. I'm kinda hoping Clinton will make it to the big house. I liked layoffs and 4 day work weeks for YEARS when Slick ran the show. Now, those were good times!

tbharper

Premium Subscriber
NoRide said:
Very true. I'm kinda hoping Clinton will make it to the big house. I liked layoffs and 4 day work weeks for YEARS when Slick ran the show. Now, those were good times!
yeah under clinton house building was as bad as the domestic manufacturing industry is know . i was working 2 jobs under clinton for 4 yrs the last yr he was in office i got layed off you .

mancow

Database Admin
Fixed that up for ya.. ;)

GreatLakes said:
The Clintons had/have four major faults that overwhelm their qualities. They confuses these faults with qualities of leadership.

They lie.

They're arrogant.

They think they're above the law.

They use religion as a resource, in the wrong way. (Insert Hillary's fake inner city drawal at a black church rally)

Alarms50

tbharper said:
as far as gas prices go they were on there way up under clinton only way he kept them down was drain the reserves and bush had to fill them back up.
When Bill Clinton became President on 1/20/93 the price for a gallon of regular gasoline was $1.05. When President Clinton left Office on 1/20/01 and "W" took over the price was $1.45 per gallon. Todays price is $3.56 a gallon.
I'll GLADLY take the rising price of gasoline under President Clinton's watch than what this guy has done to us!
Reference: http://www.eia.doe.gov/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/wrgp/mogas_history.html click on "United States" then "Data 1".

dic

Alarms50 said:
When Bill Clinton became President on 1/20/93 the price for a gallon of regular gasoline was $1.05. When President Clinton left Office on 1/20/01 and "W" took over the price was $1.45 per gallon. Todays price is $3.56 a gallon.
I'll GLADLY take the rising price of gasoline under President Clinton's watch than what this guy has done to us!
Reference: http://www.eia.doe.gov/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/wrgp/mogas_history.html click on "United States" then "Data 1".

Thank you Sir,

I find it amazing with the condition this country is in, when you criticize the president, the only defense is:

BLAME THE CLINTONS!

Maybe I have missed something here, but I believe the the last time any person with the last name of Clinton was in the Presidential office was JANUARY 2001!!!!
That is OVER 7 YEARS AGO.
What were YOU doing in Jan 2001?

Since then the last name of the president has been BUSH.
Please take note.
Since Jan 2001=BUSH.

Dic

dic

NoRide said:
Those times were much better than :

4,000 soldiers dead.
Gas prices at an all time high.
Stock market crashing.
Foreclosures at an all time high.
Hatred of the US at an all time high.
Banks F'ing everyone.
No WMD in Iraq.
No reduction of troops.
Military enlistment at an all time low.
presidential approval a HISTORICAL low.

Umm, Slick Willy and his Impeachable BJ or W "I am the War president".

I'll take Slick Willy anytime.

Dic

dic

Step Right Up

Ladies and Gentleman I would like to introduce the next post:

By popular demand of the Good Ol Red States, the next response to this thread is called:

BLAME THE DEMOCRATS!
(Subtitle: Blame everyone but the current president and his administration).

Please quote me when you post.
I called it first.

Dic

tbharper

Premium Subscriber
why does everyone blame bush for the gas prices is so stupid how can he control what he doesnt own. democrats proved that. democrats main agenda when they took over congress and senate was to lower gas at the time was 2.50 a gallon but know is 3.56 like you said DIC.as far as wmds go back to this link in earlier post http://www.freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html read and listen to clinton about saddam in 1998 way before bush. clinton was saying they were there. LIKE I SAID ONLY THING THAT KEPT GAS GOING UP UNDER CLINTON WAS DRAINIG THE RESERVES. as far as his approval rating im sorry but that dont mean s#%t to me.i really hate that 4000 men and women have died in the iraq war but that is what they knew could happen joining the Military . no one forced them to join. I dont mean to offend anyone or start an argument over this so this will be my last post in this thread for the sake of keeping it civil. have a great day everyone

Last edited:

mikepdx

Today, our Supreme Court appointed President is at a historic disapproval rating.
He makes Tricky Dick Nixon look like a Saint.

It's truly incredible that there are ANY Americans that STILL cheerlead Dubya.

The latest excuse from his dwindling supporters is: Blame the advisors.
It's their fault. Junior took their advice in good faith.

Uh, huh. Yeah, sure.

One thing's a certainty. Near the middle of next January, there will be at least ONE very good day for America.
Somebody will have a great deal of spare time to clear brush in Texas.
That is, if there's any damn brush left on that ranch.

Last edited:

Alarms50

tbharper said:
LIKE I SAID ONLY THING THAT KEPT GAS GOING UP UNDER CLINTON WAS DRAINIG THE RESERVES.
To see how much the Strategic Petroleum Reserves were drained under President Clinton see figure 5, on page 18 of http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d06872.pdf. And as for your link to freedomagenda.com, I checked it out and you might as well have linked to foxnews or the drudge report. It's all the same old stuff without any facts.

EJB

tbharper said:
why does everyone blame bush for the gas prices is so stupid how can he control what he doesnt own. democrats proved that. democrats main agenda when they took over congress and senate was to lower gas at the time was 2.50 a gallon but know is 3.56 like you said DIC.as far as wmds go back to this link in earlier post http://www.freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html read and listen to clinton about saddam in 1998 way before bush. clinton was saying they were there. LIKE I SAID ONLY THING THAT KEPT GAS GOING UP UNDER CLINTON WAS DRAINIG THE RESERVES. as far as his approval rating im sorry but that dont mean s#%t to me.i really hate that 4000 men and women have died in the iraq war but that is what they knew could happen joining the Military . no one forced them to join. I dont mean to offend anyone or start an argument over this so this will be my last post in this thread for the sake of keeping it civil. have a great day everyone
Because gas prices went up under his leadership.
They seemed stable under Clinton's.
You play the blaming game also dude.

Lots more democrats & those totally fed up with Bush are making there voices heard here. Loud.
The usual closed-minded conservatives are keeping to themselves this time.
The opposite was true in 2004 here.
Six more months and you get to make a decision.
Consider yourself lucky & blessed to do so, billions cant.

dic

tbharper said:
I asked to be quoted.....

Dic

firebus29

tbharper said:
why does everyone blame bush for the gas prices?
The Bush family has always been in the oil business. If Colonel Sanders had been elected president seven years ago and today fried drumsticks cost $4.00 each...would you need proof of a conspiracy? Jeez...Ray Charles could see through this scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.