discriminator tap & Dsd+ 1.01

Status
Not open for further replies.

mass2ton

Hello all,

I installed discriminator tap on a Uniden BC895xlt, Dsd is decoding p25 really good, but am i missing something?, the analog channels are not going through the laptop. I was hopping it would, I cant really leave Scanner volume up to listen through it, due to the sound when it stops on P25,

hopefully someone cant straighten me up, if im being stupid

cg

Premium Subscriber
You cannot do both at the same time with that radio.
I can't recall what version it was added but a way to monitor both would be to use the "M" command (key) in the Event Log window. If the free version does it, it would be when it says "Raw source audio monitoring mode set to 1". If that doesn't work, you are likely out of luck

chris

mass2ton

I do, I have 2 dongles, Noolec NESDR mini2 (Conrtol) and Noolec Smartee (Voice). Settup is working really good on,Unitrunker&DSD+ I also feed it to Broadcastfiy using Radiofeed .But.... On two different laptops the software stops after time no consistence 12hr-24hr. To fix it I need to pull Dongles and plug back in restart UT &DSD. I have turned off windows update, widows sleep, etc. I am now setting it up on a Desktop to try for 3rd time.

I would like to replicate same settup for my uncle, minus feed to broadcastify, he has no internet or computer abilities ,

With the BC895xlt tapped to a old laptop I can scan 5 of the trucked channels on site 22, without unisg trunk control channels, It works good and I dont miss any comms really, I also added 3 of the local fire-departments that are on individual DMR systems . but the Dispatch and 2 halls are clear analog, this is how I found my problem starting this post. This would be a simple setup I could maintain at my uncles house.

I have had this scanner lying around for years I was impressed that i could listen to trucked site as well as i could and add 3 DMR sites all on same feed.just by intalling dis tap. far as I know this is not posstibe with software.

Status
Not open for further replies.