dish or direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

de784

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.973 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Ok got a new 47inch hdtv looking to leave my cable company which company is better and why

ff-medic

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The Appalachians - Next to the tent and campfire.
I have family and friends whom have both. I have neither, I am not home enough to watch TV, so I seen no need to pay for something I will not use.

Your decison will be based mostly on economics and satellite packages. I have no idea what you are willing to spend each month, either the basic package - or the basic package with movies & sports.

I am partial to DISH netwrok, cause of the basic setup and programming content. Easier to navigate, for me anyway.

FF - Medic !!

timkilbride

Database Admin
I don't have either, but I do know some people that switch back and fourth when they offer $29.99 packages for a 24 month period.

Tim

jfhtm350

Ill just go ahead and tell you. There are 600 channels and not a darn thing on to watch. I sit here and timed several shows and you end up watching 15min of commercial to 15min of the show. Dont believe me? Get your stopwatch out. It used to be commercial free when it came out years ago.

timkilbride

Database Admin
Ill just go ahead and tell you. There are 600 channels and not a darn thing on to watch. I sit here and timed several shows and you end up watching 15min of commercial to 15min of the show. Dont believe me? Get your stopwatch out. It used to be commercial free when it came out years ago.
OTA isn't much better, but then again if it weren't for advertising I might not have a free signal.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.