SDS100/SDS200: Display Color Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have noticed where the on the F button I have it set at black background and text as white. When I write to the radio it shows white box and its solid no F in it. I have to go in radio settings and change it to way I want it.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
The white box on the left. When I hit Funtion button a F shows up. Only way to get rid of the box is go to display settings and put black in background and text at white. I have to do that to each one from simple display to detailed display. When I read the radio to sentinel and shows normal but write back to it the white box comes back.

Attachments

• IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone have this issue? It's still giving me the box even on the firmware. I changed changed different colors and send it to radio box still comes up.

rustynswrail

Make sure both simple conventional and simple trunk are the same as detail conventional and detailed trunk and search/close call, weather and tone out.

Basically all windows have to be the same.

R

N6ML

I confirm that I see the same thing. It does seem like a bug.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Make sure both simple conventional and simple trunk are the same as detail conventional and detailed trunk and search/close call, weather and tone out.

Basically all windows have to be the same.

R

All are the same setup. Everyone single one shows the box after I write to the radio.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Even with the Sentinel Update the "F" still comes up with a solid white box. I still have to go in the radio and set each one. Is there going to be a issue each time I write to the radio? I even tried different colors still comes up with a solid color what ever color you put.....

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Here is a picture I took today.

IMG_1059.JPG

Attachments

• 1548277735186.png
    1548277735186.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I took a screen shot of Sentinel. Seems every Fun Box in each tab has a solid white line (left arrow shows) vs a normal white line as (up arrow) shows. Is this causing the issue I'm having?
box color.jpg

rcool101

Feed Provider
This was mentioned prolly 5 months ago and it was stated that this was bass ackwards. Text was background and background was text for colors. I found that this was true. Try it

Status
Not open for further replies.