Display line 4 blank TRX2E

M0PAC

I have 2 identical SD Cards. Both have been programmed from EZ Scan but TRX2E screen shows different results for each card. Using one SD card the frequency the scan stops on is shown on the line below the Alpha tag but using the second SC card the line below the Alpha tag is blank?? Can't see anything on EZScan that refers to this. Any idea what I'm missing??
Programmed for conventional frequencies only.
Thanks

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
I have 2 identical SD Cards. Both have been programmed from EZ Scan but TRX2E screen shows different results for each card. Using one SD card the frequency the scan stops on is shown on the line below the Alpha tag but using the second SC card the line below the Alpha tag is blank?? Can't see anything on EZScan that refers to this. Any idea what I'm missing??
Programmed for conventional frequencies only.
Thanks
I would have thought that the settings program onto any SD cards when using the same programming file? The settings for the display are in the Advanced Features tab in EZ-scan. Maybe you are using two different EZ-Scan programs, one for each type radio, which would explain why they are different. Below is where you change the info on the display.
Clip11board-1.jpg

Last edited:

M0PAC

Thanks for reply. What's confused me is that I've used EZScan to copy from one card via reader then swapped cards and then copied to sd card so assuming all settings will be the same?? There seems to be no way to edit what I assume is Line4?

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Thanks for reply. What's confused me is that I've used EZScan to copy from one card via reader then swapped cards and then copied to sd card so assuming all settings will be the same?? There seems to be no way to edit what I assume is Line4?
Yes for conventional there is no "Line 4" it seems. But that is where the settings are if you want to experiment.
Bob