SDRTrunk Display of LRRP, GPS position from DMR system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisMar

The program decodes very well and displays in the event window any data sent in the DMR system LRRP positions as well as data packets that are displayed as a string of letters and numbers. Is there any information available when the display of LRRP, GPS positions from the DMR system on the map will be added? Currently the received positions in DMR are not displayed on the map.

Attachments

• s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 198
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 184

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I had users showing on the map on a mototrbo system a while back in DSDPlus Fastlane. Though I do not have anything other than the one delivery service using it, it would be nice to have for when traveling.

KrisMar

I managed to compile a test version where the LRRP positions are displayed in the DMR system and I can say that this option works. It's just a pity that other information such as speed is not displayed next to the positions. A description how to do this can be found in the "sdrtrunk" newsgroup.
Good luck.

parfi10

will this option be in the next version of SDRtrunk? I do not understand the instructions in the discussion forum. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.