DMR and NXDN in The Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobFam

I have a BCD436HP. Are there any interesting sites in the Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena that use DMR or NXDN?

I am interested and deciding whether the upgrades will give me any interesting traffic.

Thanks. Bob.

Markb

Premium Subscriber
Depends on your interests of course, but MANY businesses, schools, ambulance companies, some amusement parks, stadiums and other sports venues, airlines, as well as some utilities use DMR or NXDN.
There are 2 large areawide business trunked systems that are fairly busy (or at least were before the 'rona) - Fisher Wireless and Mobile Relay Associates. Many TG's are boring (tow trucks, taxis, bus services, etc...) you may find other more interesting interesting TG's not in the DB.

BobFam

Depends on your interests of course, but MANY businesses, schools, ambulance companies, some amusement parks, stadiums and other sports venues, airlines, as well as some utilities use DMR or NXDN.
There are 2 large areawide business trunked systems that are fairly busy (or at least were before the 'rona) - Fisher Wireless and Mobile Relay Associates. Many TG's are boring (tow trucks, taxis, bus services, etc...) you may find other more interesting interesting TG's not in the DB.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.