DMR and the database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santacarl

Hello All,

Dumb question that I can't find in the WIKI or a search....

Are DMR frequencies included in the database? Or do DMR frequencies have to be entered into a favorites list manually?

Thankx

kma371

QRT
Hello All,

Dumb question that I can't find in the WIKI or a search....

Are DMR frequencies included in the database? Or do DMR frequencies have to be entered into a favorites list manually?

Thankx

Well which database you are talking about? The sential database for scanners or the database here at radio reference?

Both include DMR listings.

Santacarl

Thanks UpMan..... I'm sort of lost at this stuff at times..... It really helps when good people help you understand things...

Santacarl

Well which database you are talking about? The sential database for scanners or the database here at radio reference?

Both include DMR listings.

I thought the database that Sentinal downloads IS the database here at radio reference?

Is there a difference? Yeah, I know ANOTHER dumb question....haha...

All I know to do is tell Sentinal to update I just assumed (yeah I know 'bout that word) it was updating using the RR DB.....

Could you educate me a bit?

kma371

QRT
I thought the database that Sentinal downloads IS the database here at radio reference?

All I know to do is tell Sentinal to update I just assumed (yeah I know 'bout that word) it was updating using the RR DB.....

Well, sometimes people don't know that, but it seems you did. When you used the generic term "database" I just wanted to make sure which one you were referring to :)

redbeard

OH, PA, WV Regional Admin
Database Admin

Yes the Sentinel database is different, it does not include things your scanner cannot decode like OpenSky digital among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.