DMR color codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill645

Where can I find the color codes for dmr radios?
For example New Haven public works 453.750 is using dmr, but I don't know the color code.

kma371

QRT
Where can I find the color codes for dmr radios?
For example New Haven public works 453.750 is using dmr, but I don't know the color code.

Depending what scanner you have, it can be displayed on that. Or programs like DSD show the color code.

bill645

I am using a Md-380 handheld to use as a scanner for dmr channels. Are the color codes just no listed anywhere?

N1GTL

Database Admin
Color code is 9. It is single site, 2 repeater Capacity Plus with the second repeater doing GPS data.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the frequency for the Town of Southington Public Works? I have a buddy that is on the Southington Fire Department and he provided me with the following information. Southington Public Works is on a DMR Digital Motorola Capacity Plus System. Unfortunately He didn't know the frequency or color code. I would appreciate any help.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Does anyone know the frequency for the Town of Southington Public Works? I have a buddy that is on the Southington Fire Department and he provided me with the following information. Southington Public Works is on a DMR Digital Motorola Capacity Plus System. Unfortunately He didn't know the frequency or color code. I would appreciate any help.

Try putting these in. I have no color code info but your radio should show it once you recieve something.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Those are licensed for 4 watts only. How about the DPW frequency of 153.59? I don't normally monitor DPW and wouldn't listen to one so far from me but it could be that they have upgraded that system (and not bothered with updating the license for DMR emission)

chris

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Those are licensed for 4 watts only. How about the DPW frequency of 153.59? I don't normally monitor DPW and wouldn't listen to one so far from me but it could be that they have upgraded that system (and not bothered with updating the license for DMR emission)

chris[/QUOTE

Good point Chris. See that quite a bit where the license emission info on the FCC listing does not correspond to what is actually being used. And it is easier just to keep the same existing freq. Those freqs. I listed were obtained from the FCC database. I figured he could try those at least for now, but seems he disappeared. :unsure:

WA0CBW

Premium Subscriber
You can have more than one emission mode listed on your license. The FCC license is the OFFICIAL record of your operating parameters. Using a mode not listed on the license would be a violation. Most licensee don't realize that they can't change their license operating parameters without notifying the FCC. Some changes would require re-coordination.
BB

Status
Not open for further replies.