DMR Color Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMD

When the scanner displays a code, but the RR database doesn't have a code in the Tone column, does that mean I shouldn't enter the code? Frequency 154.4825, the scanner displayed code 13.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 44

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
When the scanner displays a code, but the RR database doesn't have a code in the Tone column, does that mean I shouldn't enter the code? Frequency 154.4825, the scanner displayed code 13.

No it means either no one has reported the actual color code, or it was entered into the database before they began listing CC in the listing and has not been updated. The best thing to do is enter a wildcard for the CC and when you verify the CC being used add it to your radio and submit it to the database. In the case of 154.4825 it is still listed as FMN and not DMR, so if you can verify through listening it is now DMR submit it to the database for changes.

HMD

No it means either no one has reported the actual color code, or it was entered into the database before they began listing CC in the listing and has not been updated. The best thing to do is enter a wildcard for the CC and when you verify the CC being used add it to your radio and submit it to the database.
Thanks. I'll submit it.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
154.4825 is part of a trunked system for Puckett EMS, not sure why it is in the DB as conventional but it is all DMR trunked now.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Interesting. I was in Chattanooga last week and monitored all 6 sites on the Puckett EMS system and heard traffic. It could be a site only thing or maybe its only that frequency for operation. But my bets on its still trunked.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
To see the color code for a trunk site, click on the name of the site. Then go down near the bottom and if there's a color code setup for the trunk, that's where you'll find it....Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.